Helpful Care Services Links
At Beritaz Care we hope to inform potential residents and their family members so that they are aware of the different care options available. That’s why we have gathered a list of the most useful websites that offer guidance and support for elderly care and useful information on care homes.
- NHS Choices is a useful and trusted website outlining advice direct from the NHS. The guide outlines the different care options available for elderly care, it is important to read this information to explore your options. The NHS explores the different elements of care that need to be taken into consideration.
- The Care Home website offers an advice section which offers expert guidance when choosing a care home. By enquiring you can receive intelligence from an expert advisor.
- Age UK offer advice on Wills and estate planning. This guide will help to inform potential residents and family members of the procedures and processes of Will curation.
- The Alzheimer’s Society provides information and guidance surrounding dementia and Alzheimer’s. This is a great source for family members to learn more about the illness and to be sufficiently informed and up to date on the latest news.
- Your Care Home offers reviews, advice and listings of registered care homes in the UK. The Support Brokers help to find you the best care and support that’s available with honest and transparent advice.